While different positions at Acclivus require different skill sets, we look for the same characteristics in everyone who works with us. Acclivians are expected to be:
- able to inspire and enable
Senior Account Manager
Responsible for all aspects of the selling process, from prospecting for new business through maintaining and expanding accounts.
In addition to 5+ years successful selling (i.e., consistently meeting or exceeding aggressive revenue goals), the Senior Account Manager candidate will have experience and proven ability in:
- selling within the training & development industry
- working with key players at all levels of an organization (user through executive levels)
- building strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- managing and growing large, international accounts
- consultatively assessing client needs and recommending appropriate solutions
- teaching (classroom or informally)
- managing time and resources
Experience with Acclivus programs is a plus.