Why Initiative Planning?
goal is long-term results—not just short-term applause. That’s
why an Acclivus implementation always involves more than simply
running great workshops. The implementation phase begins with Initiative
Planning, where we assemble a cross-functional team and develop
a detailed plan for leadership alignment, launch, predisposition,
workshops, reinforcement, and measurement to maximize your business
results and ROI.
Benefits and Advantages
- Stronger linkages between the Acclivus solution(s) and your
- Less resistance to change by participants before the workshop
- More skill usage and coaching after the workshop
- Clearly defined roles, expectations, and milestones for each
component of the initiative
- Business impact clearly measured in terms of relationship, results,
- Better long-term ROI through better execution
Clients: Who has implemented Initiative
Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Monster.com, Roadway Express, SBC, and Verizon.